Applications for this job may be closed.
Corporate Engagement Assistant
Power the team focused on bringing more delicious plant-based meat to the marketplace
The Good Food Institute (GFI) is at the forefront of the movement to use food technology and markets to solve some of the world’s biggest problems, from climate change and global hunger to antibiotic resistance and the exploitation of billions of animals annually.
How You Will Make a Difference
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support the Corporate Engagement team by coordinating projects and presentations and performing administrative duties to ensure the team operates as effectively as possible. The Corporate Engagement Assistant will be responsible for:
- Providing project management support (developing and maintaining documents, including timelines and calendars, meeting notes and call reports, and managing and scheduling projects in Asana and Google environments).
- Providing writing, editing, and proofing support for presentation decks, fact sheets, newsletters, outreach communications, and other materials.
- Developing and making recommendations for systems and processes to support the Corporate Engagement team and ensure exceptional execution.
- Maintaining relevant databases of companies, products, and investors.
- Organizing and maintaining the Corporate Engagement team’s contact records in Salesforce.
- Collecting data from Salesforce, Pardot, and other platforms for month-end reporting and ad-hoc analysis; conducting research to support list-building and audience expansion efforts.
- Providing administrative and accounting support as needed, including completion of expense reports, check requests, and scheduling meetings.
- Supervising project-based interns.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who We’re Looking For
The Corporate Engagement Assistant must have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization, efficiency, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Asana, Salesforce, and Google Docs or similar tools, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- A proactive, self-motivated, and solutions-oriented mindset.
- Comfort working remotely and in a rapidly growing and evolving organization.
- Strong support for GFI’s philosophy and mission; demonstrated interest in public health, environmentalism, animal protection, or hunger relief.
We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritize an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.
The Fine Print
- Terms of employment: Full-time, non-exempt
Reports to: Alison Rabschnuk, Director of Corporate Engagement
Location: Remote; United States
Benefits: Working from home, full medical coverage, optional dental and vision packages, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, flexible holiday and vacation plans, the opportunity for advancement, respectful managers, and supportive colleagues.
This is a U.S.-based position: We are only able to consider applicants who are United States citizens or who already possess a United States Worker Visa.
Application deadline: September 15, 2019
Please apply online at https://grnh.se/f89c9b9e2
- Category Animal Welfare
- Created by Chris Hu
- Submitted 16 Aug
- Last updated 16 Aug