The EA Hub
is a global directory for effective altruists to connect with thousands of users. We’re a volunteer based project and are looking for a frontend developer with at least 2 years of industry experience to work on a number of new features we want to implement over the next few months:
- EA Matchmaking (facilitating 1-to-1s between our users)
- Revamping the Groups directory
- Job board
- Potential further features: projects board, couchsurfing
This is an opportunity to have direct impact in a project strengthening the global EA community. Our goal is to do a complete professional redesign of the project, for which we’re working closing with a UX/UI specialist. You can see the latest wireframe in figma
We have a stable team consisting of a product manager and two lead developers with weekly planning meetings. You will work most closely with our lead developer Victor Yunenko
who has several years experience of working as a tech lead and will help you develop further.
- 2+ years industry experience working as a frontend developer, building modern UI within a professional environment.
- Responsive mobile design (Bootstrap 5)
- Experience of working in an agile team, including code reviews, understanding and writing technical requirements
- Version control (git)
- Capacity to volunteer at least 5 hours/week for at least 3 months
- Any modern frontend framework (Vue, React, Angular), webpack
Nice to have
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter and a CV/linkedin link.