We are an early-stage startup, aiming to produce a lipid ingredient identical to milk fat through yeast precision fermentation. Production will rely on side-streams from food processing companies, further reducing the resource, land, and energy requirements in the production of alternative dairy. Our product intends to create delicious alternative dairy that would appeal to many European consumers, who wish to reduce their animal product intake.
Our team is looking for a Business Analyst Intern to join them for Summer 2021. This position is great for people aspiring to gain insights into the alternative protein landscape and contribute to a growing startup.
- Developing our business case by doing market analysis and identifying industry benchmarks
- Research market impact and penetrability
- Research costs and prices of products and goods along the fat ingredients value chain
- Model sales development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- Well-organized, with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Excel
- Familiarity with a project management software (ASANA or similar) is a plus
- Proactive attitude
- Write and speak fluent English
What do we offer?
- Working on concrete startup projects and tasks
- Honest and regular feedback
- Flexible working hours, 10-15h/week
- Reference/recommendation letter from co-founder (Tomas) for good candidates
- Professional projects experience
- We currently do not have funding to pay any salaries
- We might not be able to invite you to have a beer with us, but we can send you some homemade cookies by post
- A first edition Cultivated T-Shirt