Drive digital engagement to support a sustainable, secure and just food system
The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is at the forefront of the movement to transform meat production in order to solve some of the world’s biggest problems, from climate change and global hunger, to antibiotic resistance and animal suffering.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will engage scientists, policymakers and food industry leaders across Europe through the strategic, data-driven use of digital platforms, including social media, our website and e-newsletters. Your work will inspire investment and new research, and help to build GFI Europe’s reputation as the go-to thought leader on plant-based and cultivated meat.
- Terms of employment: Full-time (flexible hours), permanent. Requests for part time hours (0.5 FTE or above) can be considered. Please state in your application.
- Location: Flexible – we will consider applicants from anywhere in Europe. You will mainly be working remotely: from your home, or wherever you choose. Once the Covid-19 situation has cleared, you and the whole GFI Europe team will get together in person approximately twice per year for around 3-4 days at a time, most likely in the London area or Brussels.
- Salary: £37,000 – £41,000 FTE. This range is based on a UK hire and will be adjusted if hired elsewhere in Europe.
- Right to work requirements: The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country where they are based.
- Application Deadline: 18 May 2022, 11.59pm CEST.