We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal skills who will work with the MATS team to support the needs of scholars and grow the MATS community. Strong candidates are excited about alignment field-building, enjoy supporting others, have experience with mental health support, and have experience running summer/winter programs.
Compensation will be $60k-$110k per year, depending on experience and location. Must be willing to work from Berkeley, CA and/or London, UK, and willing to travel. Start ASAP. Full-time work during Q4 2022 and Q1 2023 (potentially continuing beyond this).
Specific responsibilities will change depending on our needs, but you can expect tasks like:
- Coordinating and supervising talks, workshops, and social/networking events (for example, see the MATS summer 2022 seminar program);
- Setting up and monitoring feedback systems for community health;
- Liaising with the CEA community health team;
- Connecting scholars with appropriate mental health resources;
- Managing the MATS Slack; and
- Reporting to the MATS executive.